Our Digital Health Team is Here to Help
My Health Record is a secure online summary of your health information.
How do you create one? Who is allowed to access it? What are the benefits for you?
The Country SA PHN Digital Health Team is here to help create your own My Health Record.
- Maintaining your practice details in the Healthcare Identifiers Service
- Authorised Employee User Guide
- Organisation Maintenance Officer (OMO) User Guide
- Individual Healthcare Provider User Guide
- Responsible Officer User Guide
- Healthcare Identifiers Service User Guide
- Contracted Service Provider User Guide
- Authorised Employees Spreadsheet
- Healthcare Identifiers Act 2012
South Australia is still operating in the ‘Opt In’ environment for the My Health Record.
This means that to generate the Shared Health Summaries; we will need to register patients.
- At this point, follow prompts for attaching the below Registration form/s to your software.
- All Authorised Employees, Healthcare Providers can complete an Assisted Registration.
For UNMATCHED Individual Healthcare Identifier (IHI) patients:
- Check all details against their Medicare Card details
- If it still doesn’t validate, record patient details
- Format to confirm IHI will be confirmed shortly by the Department of Health
- Assisted Registration Guide
- Assisted Registration – Readiness Checklist
- Assisted Registration Essential Information
- Assisted Registration – Adult form
- Assisted Registration – Child form
- Assisted Registration – Dependants over the age of 14 form
- Assisted Registration – Training Completion Certificate Template
- All you need to know – Brochure
- All you need to know – Indigenous Brochure
- Consumer Guide to access your My Health Record
- Indigenous Awareness – Brochure Template
- Managing your child’s My Health Record
- Managing somebody’s My Health Record as their carer
How to use My Health Record – consumer User Guides coming soon.
NEHTA has transitioned to the Australian Digital Health Agency as of the 1st of July 2016.
- On Demand training
- OMO Checklists
- Consumer page
- Health Professional page
On Demand training – see Digital Health website for an environment to train and use the My Health Record system.