Primary Health Networks - After Hours Primary Health Care Programme
Country SA PHN (CSAPHN) is being funded to work to address gaps in After Hours service arrangements and improve service integration within the CSAPHN region.
The Key programme objectives of Primary Health Networks – After Hours Primary Health Care Programme are:
- Increasing the efficiency and effectiveness of After Hours Primary Health Care for patients, particularly those with limited access to Health Services; and
- Improving access to After Hours Primary Health Care through effective planning, coordination and support for population based After Hours Primary Health Care.
We are not funded to replicate or duplicate services provided by the Practice Incentive Programme (PIP) After Hours Incentive.
All commissioned activities are based on community need, as identified in the latest Needs Assessment and take into account a systems-view of after hours provision in the CSAPHN region.
Under this program initiative Service Providers that have been commissioned to deliver services are:
After Hours Healthy Weight & Lifestyle Programs
- Moorundi Aboriginal Health Service
- Riverland Division of General Practice
- Summit Health
- Northern Health Network
After Hours Preventative Health
- Angaston Medical Centre
- Nuriootpa Medical Centre
- Smiles All Round
After Hours Innovation Grants
- Gawler GP Inc
- Gawler GP Access
- Summit Health
- DATIS – After Hours Regional Medication Management Support Service
- Save the Children-Ceduna
- CHSALHN-CATCH Program and SAVES Triage Nurse Education
If you are interested and would like further information please contact:
P: 08 8159 2200
M: 0409 253 219